Health Genie is a free mobile app to help you simplify your family’s health.
Why Families Need Health Genie…
Health Genie is the efficient solution that families need! It helps us to be knowledgeable about our family’s health.
It assists us in remembering to:
• Schedule our family’s doctor appointments (well visits, flu shots, and mammograms)
• Keep track of our family’s physician contacts information
It offers us quick easy access to:
• Signed immunization reports
• Health journals
• Medication information
Health Genie makes family health simplified.
Who We Are
Families are constantly juggling, planning, organizing, driving and working. Managing our family’s health is always a priority.
Health Genie is a healthcare tool created to meet these needs of families. After speaking with many families, it was clear that we all had an interesting, creative, and different approach to organizing our family’s healthcare, but we all needed a more efficient solution.
Presenting the more efficient solution- Health Genie. Health Genie is a free mobile health app to help families get organized.
Linda Donoho, Founder
I am passionate about helping people, health care and making life easier for busy families. I have worked on issues involving healthcare for over 20 years. During those years, I learned a unique perspective in understanding the needs of a patient. Additionally, I am a busy mom myself, and spend time with lots of other busy parents. My mission is to bridge my two worlds together and make family health simplified. Outside of work, I love playing tennis, yoga, gardening and cooking in whatever free time I may have, though I spend lots of it driving my daughters to the ballet studio and their orchestra rehearsals.
- Health Genie: Founder (5 years)
- Penn Fertility Care, Penn Medicine: Administrative Director (7 years)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Reproductive Surgical Facility, Penn Medicine: Chief Administrative Director (5 years)
- Penn Medicine: Administrative Fellow (2 years)
- Abington Memorial Hospital: Administrative Resident (2 months)
- DGA Partners: Research Associate (2 years)
- Premier, Inc. (formally Care Management Science Corporation): Research Associate (2 years)
- The National Bureau of Economic Research: Research Assistant (1 year)
- The Brookings Institution: Research Assistant in Economics Studies Division (1 year)
- Brown University, BA in Economics, Honors
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, MBA
Jim Dixon, CTO
Jim Dixon, CTO, has over a decade of experience. He brings a wealth of knowledge in all things digital. Jim is the Founder and Lead Engineer of Scout, the modern dog walking software for pet professionals. He led Trellist’s Mobile Solutions practice area, where he was responsible for the design, development, strategy, and execution of all mobile initiatives. Jim was the technology lead for enterprise-level projects with clients such as ING Direct, Bill Me Later, Southco Marine and Everything But Water. He implemented ING Direct’s Mobile Remote Deposit Capture (MRDC) into their iPhone and Android applications. Jim earned his B.S. in Computer and Information Sciences from the University of Delaware. Jim is an active pet owner and an advocate and volunteer for the animal rights community. Jim lives in Denver, CO with his fiancée and Greyhound.
- Health Genie, CTO
- Scout, Founder & CEO
- Trellist Marketing & Technology, Mobile Practice Area Leader
- University of Delaware, B.S. Computer Science